MILECENT LIFE INSPIRATION FOUNDATION popularly and formerly known as Mileage is a Multi-visionary, non-profit and non-political organisation, established to be a bridge of social and medical solution.
To be a bridge of solution on sex education, social uprightness and a promoter of holistic living within the continent.
The foundation has a proposed clinic to serve the community and source of medical attention and intervention to victims and depressed individuals in the society towards ensuring holistic living. The clinic will sit sides with the Milecent Foundation Library which will be open to all, to access information and make findings of interest which will be useful personally and to the benefit of the community at large.
Founded by Okolo Ikechukwu Innocent, a renounced medical practitioner cum writer, emotional coach and social entrepreneur with a great team to help build this selfless dynasty, named Milecent Life Inspiration Foundation.
- To sensitise 12 communities yearly (especially Teenage and parents) across the continent in child rights and abuse, sex awareness and teenage pregnancy.
- Providing possible medical attention and free counseling to victims and communities at large.
- To propagate career awareness and education among youths, cater for the challenged youth in the society physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually and other wise.
- To ensure by encouraging the talented Physically-Challenged-Individuals towards fulfilling their dreams.
- To provide Aid (such as books, drugs, clothes etc.) at our disposal to less privileged for the development of our society.
MLIF enlightened communities especially the youths, on child rights and abuse, teenage pregnancy and sex awareness through the “Milescent Sex Movement”. We also organize events for the physically challenged individuals to allow them showcase their talents to the benefit of the community.
Which on the 10th February, 2018 Milecent Foundation had her first program which centered on sensitizing the youths on teenage pregnancy and sex awareness, also educated the community on child rights and abuse, Moral support, Parental insight and sexually transmitted diseases.
The second campaign held on Saturday, 11th August, 2018 at primary health center Ita Elewa, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Milecent Foundation will be having subsequent programs as we are here to build the bridge of solution.
Enjoyed reading? Commenting is now easy.
I introduced Facebook Comment feature. Please help my blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. Thank you!