Proofreading: This involves checking your manuscript for grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. Consider this service as the icing on the cake, a quality check of sorts, one best utilized when you’ve gotten all aspects of your book in place, and want to cross your Ts and dot your Is.
- Before Proofreading: With my proofreading service, you’ll get one round of editing, a thorough sweep in record time to save yourself from grammar Nazis.
- After Proofreading: Want to ensure that elementary errors don’t make you look unprofessional. Get my professional proofreading services today.
- Line Editing (almost the same as copy editing): My line editing service is focused on addressing the author’s writing style as well as how language is used at both the sentence and paragraph levels.
- Before Line Editing: In less technical terms, this means that one of our professional editors will ensure your sentences and paragraphs are properly written, and arranged to improve flow in your manuscript. This editing style will map out your writing style and writing voice while helping you maintain consistency. You’ll get one round of editing which includes my Proofreading package. When I’m done, your words will be sublime.
- Developmental Editing: This kind of editing focuses on ensuring your story-line and characters are well-developed. Your manuscript’s structure will be reworked. The plot will be examined for loose ends and bridges will be crafted to properly link one scene to another.
- Before Developmental Editing: I will ensure your facts are consistent while ensuring that your pacing is good. Character traits and dialogue will also be checked and amended if faults are found.
- After Developmental Editing: This editing type is almost similar to ghostwriting as the editor will help rewrite scenes that don’t fit. The wonderful thing is that all ideas will be attributed to you and your work will be safe with us. Plus, this package also entitles you to the Proofreading and Line Editing package.
Interested in a manuscript overhaul? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to revamp your story.