Yesterday being the 5th day of July, 2021, Southern Governors met in Lagos, and agreed to these resolutions:
- Next President be from the South.
- Anti-Open Grazing Law to be passed, beginning from August 15.
- Electronic Transmission of Results in the Electoral Act to be removed.
- DSS, Army, Police, etc, must duly inform the sitting governor before carrying out any operation in the state.
- Rejected 3% for “Host Communities” in the PIB bill they was approved by both the Senate and the House of Representatives.
Beautiful resolutions, I must say. But, like every other resolutions they made in the past, these too will not be respected by the Fulani-run Federal government of Nigeria.
They know our governors are o jị ọnụ egbụ oji. They can’t do nothing. It’s all talk. No action
Patiently, I am waiting for the North to release a statement. They will say our Southern governors are joking, and frankly they are. Nigeria belongs to the Fulani. Either we accept this ugly fact or we divide the country. So long as it remains in existence, Fulani own it and everybody in it. They decide where power goes next, how affairs of the country should be run, and how Nigeria should be structured.
Masters don’t take instructions from their slaves. Slaves that wish to be free to determine their future cease power, they don’t beg or plead or pray.
They don’t make resolutions that lack substance.