Listen to article
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Glee greetings, dear reader!
I hope you are doing well and staying safe in these challenging times. I am writing to you today to share some thoughts on how we can make this year a great one for ourselves.
You see, I have a goal for this year. I want to act on every prompting I have (positively). What do I mean by that? I mean that whenever I feel an urge, a nudge, or a whisper in my heart to do something good, something meaningful, or something helpful, I will do it. I will not hesitate, I will not doubt, and I will not delay. I will just do it.
Why? I believe that these promptings are not random or coincidental. They are divine guidance, inspiration, or intuition. They are sometimes messages from God or our minds. They are signs of what we are meant to do, who we are meant to be, and how we are meant to serve. They are gifts that we should not ignore, reject, or waste.
I have a newsletter where I share exclusive thought-provoking musings and updates on my writing journey. You can subscribe here.
What kind of promptings am I talking about? They can be anything, big or small, that aligns with our values, passions, and purpose. They can be things like:
- Calling or texting a friend or family member who is on our mind to check on them, encourage them, or express our gratitude for them.
- Signing up for a course, a workshop, or a webinar that interests us, teaches us something new, or improves our skills.
- Applying for a job, a project, or a grant that we are qualified for, passionate about, or excited about.
- Starting or joining a group, a club, or a community that shares our vision, mission, or goals.
- Volunteering for a cause, an organisation, or a movement that we care about, support, or believe in.
- Creating or sharing something that we enjoy, that we are good at, or that we want to learn more about.
- Taking care of ourselves, our health, our well-being, and our happiness.
These are just some examples of the promptings that we may receive and that we should act on. Of course, we should use our common sense, our judgement, and our discernment to make sure that these promptings are positive, not negative; constructive, not destructive; and beneficial, not harmful. We should also balance our actions with our responsibilities, our commitments, and our priorities. We should not neglect what we have to do for what we want to do.
Do not let fear, doubt, or excuses stop us from doing what we feel called to do, what we are inspired to do, or what we are excited to do. We should not let anything hold us back from our joy, our growth, or our impact. We should not let the perfect be the enemy of the good, or the good be the enemy of the best.
We should act on every prompting we have and see what happens. We may be surprised by the results, the outcomes, or the consequences. We may discover new opportunities, new experiences, or new growth. We may make new connections, new friends, or new allies. We may create new value, new impact, or new change. We may find new joy, new peace, or new fulfilment.
This is my goal for myself, and for you, this year. Act on every prompting you have. And let me know how it goes. I would love to hear from you and to celebrate your successes, achievements, or learnings.
Thank you for reading this article. You are awesome. Until next time, stay blessed, stay sane, and stay positive.
Recommended Book by Jaachi
It is a comprehensive guide for anyone who wants to master the art of creating engaging and effective content for digital media.