Listen to article
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Graphic designers are the unsung heroes of the internet. They make everything look beautiful, from logos to websites to memes. But they also have to deal with some challenges that most people don’t understand. Here are some of the struggles that only graphic designers can relate to:
– When your client asks for a minor change and you have to redo the whole design.
– When you spend hours looking for the perfect font and then realise it’s not free.
– When you have to explain the difference between RGB and CMYK to someone who thinks they are mere colours.
– When you get feedback like “make it pop”, “add some pizzazz”, or “just do your magic”.
– When you have to work with low-resolution images and blurry logos that your client sends you.
– When you have to deal with the horror of Comic Sans, Papyrus, and other fonts that should never exist.
– When you have to make a logo for a company that has a long and complicated name.
– When you have to work on a tight deadline and your computer crashes or your software freezes.
– When you finish a project and you are proud of your work, but then you see a typo or a mistake that you missed.
If you are a graphic designer, you know what I’m talking about. Share this post with your fellow graphic designers and let them know that you appreciate their hard work and creativity. And if you are not a graphic designer, please be nice to them and respect their profession. They make the world a more beautiful place. 😊
Have writing, web & graphic design needs? I can help you meet them. Send me a DM! Also, you can visit my portfolio below to peruse my works.